- Youngest mothers of all time
- Oldest mothers from around the world
- Largest families from across the globe
- Most family friendly airlines in the world
- Celebrities who have used a surrogate
- The most popular baby names from around the world
- Celebrities who have given birth over the age of 40
- Things NOT to say to a pregnant woman if you value your life
- The most insane old wives’ tales you will hear during pregnancy
- The craziest baby fashion trends
Dad interrupted on live TV: the 5 best moments
Unless you have been living under a rock for the past 48 hours you will not have missed the little piece of internet gold that was the BBC World interview of a University Professor which was brilliantly interrupted by his daughter, then his baby son and finally, in a desperate bid to save the situation, his wife.
The result was nothing short of a wonderfully entertaining and totally endearing dose of the real life parenting struggles many face trying to balance work and home life (just maybe not on live TV!). It left most crying with laughter. Here are our the five best bits as they happened.
Image credit: BBC News: Youtube.com