- Dad interrupted on live TV: the 5 best moments
- Youngest mothers of all time
- Oldest mothers from around the world
- Largest families from across the globe
- Most family friendly airlines in the world
- Celebrities who have used a surrogate
- The most popular baby names from around the world
- Celebrities who have given birth over the age of 40
- Things NOT to say to a pregnant woman if you value your life
- The most insane old wives’ tales you will hear during pregnancy
Simple Halloween activities for kids
Halloween Hama beads
Hama beads are little tiny plastic cylinder tubes that sit onto pin boards. You assemble the beads onto the board in any design of your choice and then, with special ironing paper, iron the beads and the plastic melts binding your design together.
If you have some beads handy, dig them out and get Halloween creative: ghosts, witches or anything scary to suit the Halloween mood. There are loads of designs for inspiration by just Googling Halloween Hama bead designs.