- Dad interrupted on live TV: the 5 best moments
- Youngest mothers of all time
- Oldest mothers from around the world
- Largest families from across the globe
- Most family friendly airlines in the world
- Celebrities who have used a surrogate
- The most popular baby names from around the world
- Celebrities who have given birth over the age of 40
- Things NOT to say to a pregnant woman if you value your life
- The most insane old wives’ tales you will hear during pregnancy
Most family friendly airlines in the world
Flying can be stressful in general, but for those with families, specifically young children, things can be even more chaotic than normal. Thankfully there are friendly airlines that are looking out for you and considering what issues families may face during their journey. Here are 8 airlines that go above and beyond many of the other airlines when it comes to taking care of families during their journey.
First off Virgin Atlantic. Safety is definitely key when it comes to children and flying. Each of Virgin Atlantic’s infants seats fits every on board seat in any class. The in-flight entertainment devices are also catered towards families as they are parental controlled giving the parents comfort in knowing their child isn’t watching anything inappropriate. The little travellers also receive a red or black drawstring backpack along with a children’s eye-mask, socks with a cool design, a rainbow pen and even a travel journal/activity book. For those with infants, Virgin Atlantic has infant purees available as well as complimentary diapers and bottles if you run out.